Free Fire is one of the most popular Battle Royale games it is the most downloaded battle-royale game on the play store. Players can make their accounts through Facebook, Google, and Twitter and enjoy game with their friends and teammates. The developers have added many customizations where players can make the necessary changes to their settings and their in-game names.
When a user makes an account in the free fire. They have to enter a unique name that has never been used by any other player. They can make their names more interesting by adding special symbols and texts to them.
Guide to getting unique and stylish nicknames in Free Fire
For unique names players can take the help of online websites that offer services like cool nickname generators and much more.
- Open any browser on your smartphone and search for websites that can create unique nicknames.
- Head to Nickfinder, one of the most famous websites for creating beautiful nicknames.
- Open it and click on any of the tabsof your own choice, including fancy text symbols or cool text generators.
- Players can add their desired name in the dialog box or tap on the cool text generator to get awesome nickname ideas.
- They can also add many stylish symbols from the cool symbol section and add them to their nicknames.
- After creating a cool name, they can copy and paste it using the rename card in the game.
Guide to changing names in Free Fire
- Open the Free Fire title on your device.
- Look for a rename card in your inventory to get access to change the name.
- If the player doesn’t have a rename card, they can visit the Shop or Guild tab of the Store’s Redeem section.
- Players who are already in a guild can purchase rename cards for 69 diamonds and 2000 guild tokens.
- After that, they are required to tap on their profile icon and click on the name change option near their profile picture.
- Upon clicking, they will get to a screen that lets them add a new name.
- One can create a stylish name from the above methods and can copy and paste it into the box.
- Upon pasting, they are only required to click on the confirm button to successfully change their FF name.