Nintendo has detailed all of the love that they’re adding to Splatoon. It will be receiving quite the sizable update come August 6th. A plethora of new changes, more content and a very anticipated fan-requested addition.
Fight 1v4 in new Private Battle mode in the newest Splatoon update this August.
The newest update for Splatoon is going to be a big one, adding two new battle modes that let you fight in any combination of up to 8 players. You can also enjoy a higher level cap in regular and in Ranked Battle. To help you get there they’ve added 40+ new pieces of equipment and two very ink-tastic weapons. Targeted buckets of ink flying accurately through the air? Yes please.
Nintendo promises that these new weapons will add new ways to play, given that they can cover a great area with their non-deadly ink.
While Inklings around the world are enjoying and mastering the current arsenal of weapons in Splatoon, two new weapon types will be available with the update, adding a new layer of strategy to the game.
Don’t be surprised if you see the level of difficulty rise a bit because of those new weapons. The whole list of new inclusions is listed below:
- Squad Battle – Set up in your own teams with friends in Ranked Battles.
- Private Battle –Most asked for feature. Player made rooms with up to 8 players, can be asymmetric.
- Higher level cap – Level 50 in Regular Battle and new S & S+ rankings in Ranked Battle (Higher than A+).
- Bucket-like Slosher Weapons – Douse enemies with ink that can be thrown at an impressive range.
- Gatling-style Splatling – Charge ink and shoot it, with a tremendous amount of potential damage.
- 40+ pieces of new equipment.
Share Tweet Submit